It’s football season! And hockey season! And basketball season! No matter what your sport or your team, you’ll need finger foods when the game comes on. Here are our top treats for snacking without taking your eyes off the action.
- Dippin’ Chips by Party-Tizers are specially engineered to maximize your dipping action. We like the Veggie version, which includes Kale, Carrot, and Spinach – eating your veggies has never been so delicious. Wondering what dip to serve alongside these chips? Check out the Dippin’ Chips website for lots of great ideas.
- Pork Clouds by Bacon’s Heir is a healthier version of the pork rind – yes, they exist(!) and they are delicious. Protein packed pork skin is kettle cooked in olive oil for a carb-free treat with just 100 calories per bag.
- Original Cheese Straws by J&M Foods are sure to please even the most refined palate. The perfect pairing for either beer or wine, these cheese straws are packed with flavor and a little touch of heat.
- Beanfields Ranch Bean and Rice Chips have tons of flavor baked right in – no need for a dip here. And since they are made with beans instead of corn, you can feel good about going back for seconds.
- Seasonal Treats from Dancing Deer includes seasonal goodies that will satisfy any sweet tooth. And with 8 Pumpkin Spice cookies, 4 Caramel Pecan brownies and 12 Apple Pie Round shortbread cookies, you’ll have plenty of treats for your crowd!
- Kettle Sweet Peanuts from Love With Food are the perfect combination of salty and sweet – and dangerously addicting. Try to eat just one…
- Smooze Pineapple + Coconut Fruit Ice will take you right back to the push-pops that you enjoyed as a kid, but in a much healthier version made with coconut milk. When the on-screen action heats up, cool down with this pina-colada flavored treat.
What’s your favorite fall/winter sport – and what will you be snacking on while you watch?