Looking for a simple, yet delicious side to accompany your Holiday Ham? We have the perfect recipe for you. A quick roast is all carrots need to bring out their natural sweetness. We are using All Purpose Salt Seasoning Blend by Whole Spice in this recipe to season our carrots.
For this recipe, you need:
1 lb of carrots
1 Tblsp butter
1tsp of All Purpose Salt Seasoning Blend by Whole Spice
1. Cut the stalks off the carrots. Wash and peel the carrots. If the carrots are small enough in diameter, you can leave them whole; if they’re thick, halve them lengthwise.
2. Toss the carrots with melted butter and seasoning salt.
3. Place buttered carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
5. Cover the baking sheet with foil and bake the carrots for 15 minutes, then remove foil and continue to cook for an additional 35 minutes, stirring half-way through.
Serve as is, with a salad, or as a side to your Holiday main dish!