Did you know that Annie’s Chocolate Bunny Grahams is made with organic whole wheat? These crunchy snacks contain 8 grams of whole grains per serving. A handful will put a little hop into your step, but try them in these recipes to make your friends and family very, very hoppy!
For a limited time, save 66% off Annie’s Chocolate Bunny Grahams and get free shipping too!
1. Crumbled Bunny Cookie Mason Jars: Pack this treat to-go and surprise all of your picnic pals with your crafty prowess.
2. Gluten Free Banana Split Pudding: You can make this as healthy or as bad as you want, but no matter what it’s going to be delicious!
3. Lazy S’mores Truffles: If you want to make yourself or someone you love a sweet treat but don’t have a lot of time, then this lazy recipe was created just for you!
4. Honey Bunny Graham Ice Cream: You have never had an action-packed ice cream cone like this before! And it goes without saying, plastic trees optional.
5. Healthy Homemade Muddy Bunnies: Yes, this is a sinful chocolate snack to share and it’s healthy.
6. S’mores Hot Cocoa: If you miss the flavor of s’mores but don’t want a messy campfire treat, try this hot cocoa recipe and keep many bodies warm and happy!