Had a little too much fun on Saturday? Or if you just love to brunch, here’s a simple Bloody Mary recipe you can use with Oloves currently featured in your April Starry Night box!
- Two dashes (2 t.) of Worcestershire sauce
- A dash (1 t.) of Hot Sauce – add more or less depending on your heat tolerance
- 1 t. Salt and Pepper or the seasoning blend
- 2 shots of vodka
- 3 C. of tomato juice
- Ice cubes
- Oloves by Milas
- All Purpose Salt Seasoning Blend by Whole Spice
- Lemon Rosemary Seasoning by Fogg City Spice Company
- Celery Sticks
- Lemon Wedges
- Mini Pretzels
- Bacon Strips
- Cocktail Shrimps
- Combine all of the ingredients in a shaker and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds. If you don’t have a shaker, grab a pitcher and mix everything thoroughly with a large wooden spoon.
- Grab two glasses and run a lemon slice along the rim. Make sure the seeds don’t fall into the glass. If they do, just remove them.
- Place the seasoning mix in a bowl and turn your glasses upside-down to coat the rim evenly.
- Pour all of the contents in the shaker or pitcher into your glasses. Garnish with an Oloves, mini pretzel, celery stick, lemon wedge, etc. The garnishes to adorn your bloody mary are endless! Enjoy.