Glutino‘s Gluten Free Honey Mustard Pretzels are so delish, I decided I needed to find a way to include them in a proper dinner. This honey mustard chicken will please picky palates, and it’s so easy to make. Give it a try and let us know what your think!
Pretzel-Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces Glutino Gluten Free Honey Mustard Pretzels (or other gluten-free pretzels), coarsely crushed
- 1/3 cup olive or canola oil
- 1/2 cup GF whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Here’s what to do:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Put the pretzel crumbs in a large, shallow bowl or pie plate.
- In a medium sized bowl or blender, stir the oil, mustard, honey & vinegar together. Season with salt & pepper.
- Pour half the mustard mixture into another large shallow dish or bowl. Coat each chicken breast fully in the mustard dressing and then dredge in the pretzel crumbs. Place chicken breast on a rimmed, prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Slice the chicken & serve with the remaining mustard dressing.