1. Timing your run to the break room for when your boss’ back is turned:
Don’t look back just go.
2. Finding out that all the snacks in the kitchen are the same junk food as last week:
I can’t have Cheetos again. I can’t.
3. Knowing that you’ll have to go hungry until you get home because the kitchen has no gluten-free snacks:
It’s cool, just wasting away over here. No worries.
4. When you find out your favorite flavor of chips just got re-stocked:
New snack day > Friday
5. When you’re on your way to the kitchen and someone asks you to join their meeting:
Where is HR. This will not stand.
6. Walking back from the kitchen with a candy bar and seeing your co-worker who does CrossFit coming your way:
If he says “So, it’s cheat day again, huh?” one more time I will quit I swear to God.
7. Enjoying your favorite snack when suddenly someone asks if they can have some:
No. This is mine. See how I’m holding it and eating it? Mine.
8. When you need a snack but this meeting is going WAY long:
I can’t even remember lunch. I think I’m dying.
9. When you get an email from your co-worker saying that they brought homemade brownies:
My new best friend…whatever-his-name-is. Brownie Guy.
10. When someone asks if you’re having ANOTHER snack:
Is there a problem with that?
11. When you finally get some office snacks that everyone loves:
Love With Food knows you need serious snacks at work. We can deliver a huge box of all-natural delicious goodies for every diet to your office every month! Sign up here, it’s easy!