1. Telling it like it is.
— Butterballs Bikinis (@SwimButterballs) September 1, 2015
2. When you were joking but also kind of not joking.
— Ray Knight (@Rayk_71) September 1, 2015
3. When you tried to be one of those obnoxious healthy people but then failed.
— Michelle (@funtasticfit) September 1, 2015
4. When you realized how much one letter could change everything.
— Sarah E. Reeves (@themonkaruski) June 18, 2015
5. When things start to mess with your head.
Watching my diet= "Man, I'm not even hungry but because I can't have it, I want a burger right now" #gettinghealthy
— CJ Ashling (@Ashling574) August 28, 2015
6. When you realized you might have been missing something.
— Ashri Del Rio (@iamashri) June 17, 2015
7. When you celebrate the little things.
Came home ready to stress-eat everything in sight. Eat 1/2 a watermelon. Lots of food, no weight gain. #dietwin
— Mildred Knickerbocke (@mildredknocker) August 22, 2015
8. When you took drastic steps to remove temptation.
Step one erased all my food pics on IG #dietstruggles😂
— Kombo Rose Park (@Kombo80116) August 18, 2015
9. And tried to pass it off to someone else.
— da2queen (@ntheks1) August 6, 2015
10. When you are just counting the days.
— Danielle Eberhart (@DanielleinLB) August 18, 2015
11. When you knew what the real secret is.
— Bethany Brandt (@bethybrandt) August 31, 2015
12. When you resist junk food even when you don’t have to.
— DragonGoddess (@DragonGoddess73) July 20, 2015
13. When you get all determined again.
Cheese, I love you, but I think it's best if we see other people #imonadiet
— Austin Laura (@MissAustinLaura) April 30, 2015
14. And then when you just want something bad for you so much.
Today is my first day of eating healthy and working out and I'm already wanting pizza and tacos and it hasn't even been 24 hours😂
— Sahlt (@AlyciaTyre) September 14, 2015
15. When you asked the real questions.
— Alejandra #Home💜 (@ChoAles) August 7, 2015
16. When you start changing your mindset.
Should probably stop following food pages during my #DietStruggle
— Déna (@kiwideens) October 6, 2016
17. When the despair hits.
This salad tastes like id rather be fat. #dietingproblems
— Britni Taylor (@britnis_pears) June 8, 2015
18. When the small victories get bigger.
They ordered Pizza Hut for everyone at work today, but instead I'm eating my chicken and broccoli #dietwin
— Jazmine (@SweetMrsJ) March 23, 2016
19. And when you realized what the big deal was about this whole “being healthy” thing.
Starting to see the effects of eating healthy all the time. #FeelingHealthy
— TheATeam (@AsapSparky8843) August 31, 2015
20. And when the benefits speak for themselves.
#Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!
— Diet Buff (@DietingForLife) February 13, 2017
How do you feel when you’re trying to eat healthier? Tell us in the comments below! And remember, for better-for-you snacks every month try a Love With Food subscription!