1. Telling it like it is.
— Butterballs Bikinis (@SwimButterballs) September 1, 2015
2. When you were joking but also kind of not joking.
— Ray Knight (@Rayk_71) September 1, 2015
3. When you tried to be one of those obnoxious healthy people but then failed.
— Michelle (@funtasticfit) September 1, 2015
4. When you realized how much one letter could change everything.
— Sarah E. Reeves (@themonkaruski) June 18, 2015
5. When things start to mess with your head.
Watching my diet= "Man, I'm not even hungry but because I can't have it, I want a burger right now" #gettinghealthy
— CJ Ashling (@Ashling574) August 28, 2015
6. When you realized you might have been missing something.
— Ashri Del Rio (@iamashri) June 17, 2015
7. When you celebrate the little things.
Came home ready to stress-eat everything in sight. Eat 1/2 a watermelon. Lots of food, no weight gain. #dietwin
— Mildred Knickerbocke (@mildredknocker) August 22, 2015
8. When you took drastic steps to remove temptation.
Step one erased all my food pics on IG #dietstruggles😂
— Kombo Rose Park (@Kombo80116) August 18, 2015
9. And tried to pass it off to someone else.
— da2queen (@ntheks1) August 6, 2015
10. When you are just counting the days.
— Danielle Eberhart (@DanielleinLB) August 18, 2015
11. When you knew what the real secret is.
— Bethany Brandt (@bethybrandt) August 31, 2015
12. When you resist junk food even when you don’t have to.
— DragonGoddess (@DragonGoddess73) July 20, 2015
13. When you get all determined again.
Cheese, I love you, but I think it's best if we see other people #imonadiet
— Austin Laura (@MissAustinLaura) April 30, 2015
14. And then when you just want something bad for you so much.
Today is my first day of eating healthy and working out and I'm already wanting pizza and tacos and it hasn't even been 24 hours😂
— Sahlt (@AlyciaTyre) September 14, 2015
15. When you asked the real questions.
— Alejandra Alicia (@ChoAles) August 7, 2015
16. When you realized the true benefits behind what you were doing.
#Dieting certainly is a fantastic way to die from the inside out!
— Rich Tweten (@fatlossbyrich) September 16, 2015
17. When the despair hits.
This salad tastes like id rather be fat. #dietingproblems
— Britni Taylor (@britnis_pears) June 8, 2015
18. When something better for you turned out to be delicious.
— Results+ (@ResultsJP) March 5, 2015
19. And when you realized what the big deal was about this whole “being healthy” thing.
Starting to see the effects of eating healthy all the time. #FeelingHealthy
— TheATeam (@AsapSparky8843) August 31, 2015
20. And when the benefits speak for themselves.
I feel really good right now. Just thought id share #gettinghealthy
— Jackie Wiz (@jackwis261) August 28, 2015
Do you know any other tweets that sum up what it’s like to try and eat healthier? Tell us in the comments below!