Halloween is a magical holiday, but we all know those people who love it – like, really love it. They wait all year around for Halloween night to display their awesome costumes and decorate their houses to terrify anyone who comes near. Anyone who’s a Halloween fiend knows what we mean. How many of these faces do you totally get?
1. When you see the first decorations arrive in the stores.
Rule 1 of Halloween: You can never have enough decor. Ever.
2. …and all of those recipes start showing up on Pinterest.
3. When everyone starts inviting you to Halloween parties on Facebook.
Will there be a costume contest? Because if not then what’s the point really.
4. When you’ve finally perfected your costume.
It’s like there’s a Minion right here in the room.
5. When those fun-sized candy bars start going on sale in the front of grocery stores
They know what’s up.
6. After you’ve eaten 20 fun-sized Snickers.
Once you get over the brand-name stuff, try these recipes to make your own Halloween candy.
7. When pumpkin everything happens.
We know. It’s kind of a big deal.
8. When your neighbors start putting up that epic haunted house again.
Fingers crossed it almost gives you a heart attack again this year.
9. When you find out that people want to have an office party.
Time to silently judge everyone else on their choice and/or level of commitment to costume.
10. When you totally nail that cobweb cupcake recipe that you thought was going to be way out of your league.
11. And when the day you waited for all year finally arrives.
Bring on the tricks and treats.
Tell us why you can’t wait for Halloween night in the comments below!