Being on a gluten-free diet means dealing with a lot of stress each day. You never know when you’re going to run into a situation where you’re forced to skip eating because there are no options or feel like “that person” who has to ask the waiter to have your food made special. So when things go your way unexpectedly, it’s no small thing. Check out these small wins for people who eat gluten-free.
1. When the waiter already knows if the thing you want to order has gluten.
Bless you, sweet stranger.
2. Looking for an obscure gluten-free ingredient replacement online – and finding out that someone else has already posted about it in Yahoo! Answers.
I don’t know you but I love you.
3. When you order from your go-to pizza delivery place and they remember that you need gluten-free crust.
I feel…so loved.
4. When you go over to your SO’s parents’ place – and the dinner is gluten-free.
Marry them, get that family.
5. Visiting a new city and actually finding results when you search Yelp for gluten-free restaurants.
What do we say to eating Whole Foods in the hotel while watching reruns?
6. Finding out that there’s someone else who eats gluten-free in your department at work.
So neither of you can never quit now.
7. Finding a new gluten-free tortilla chip that actually tastes awesome.
Nacho time, suckas.
8. When you realize how long you’ve actually gone without being bummed out about being gluten-free.
You rocked this like you rock everything else.
What are some other small wins for people who eat gluten-free? Tell us in the comments below!