We all know them. We’ve all seen them.
1. That person who asks employees about EVERYTHING.
Employees are not there to focus on one single customer who flags them down 12,587 times to ask about every origin of every ingredient in every product in their cart.
2. That person who walks around sampling everything but not actually getting any more of it.
They’re gonna pay for it, they say. Um…okay. Sure, just open that orange up right here and go ahead.
3. That person who is clearly hungry.
Bro, do you really need 12 boxes of Lucky Charms and three roast chickens? Have a sandwich and regroup.
4. That person who is clearly broke.
Anything that’s not ramen in their cart is on sale. We’ve all been there.
5. That person who has been sent to the store on a mission by someone else
Wandering up and down the aisles with a phone permanently attached to their heads, occasionally frowning in confusion and asking, “wait, which flavor?”
6. That person who only buys one thing… in bulk.
So… you’re buying Kraft mac ‘n’ cheese for the whole state? Got it.
7. That person buying groceries for the apocalypse.
Only canned goods and dried pasta. Easy to shove into a backpack when the zombies rise.
Want to avoid the grocery shopping stress when you’re looking for snacks? Check out our Love With Food shop!