Being on a gluten-free diet isn’t always easy, and it can be even harder to find someone who sympathizes with what you’re going through. That’s where the Internet comes in, with just enough humor thrown in to make that gluten-free diet struggle seem not so bad.
1. Playing it cool in front of your non GF friends in a restaurant:
2. But later that night:
3. Sometimes the world isn’t ready for your genius:
4. Being ahead of the curve isn’t always great:
5. The gluten-free diet struggle – for your wallet.
6. Always having to be on guard:
7. People that just don’t get it.
8. So you tell ’em how it is.
9. Disappointing potlucks:
10. After months of going without eating bread:
11. The sinking feeling of forgetting to ask.
12. And of course, what you do with haters.
Is there any other gluten-free diet struggle that is a part of your daily life? Tell us in the comments below!