Thanksgiving is the ultimate foodie holiday. Seriously, the point is to eat. We know that feel. At Love With Food we wait all year for this holiday. These are just 15 of the thoughts going through our heads on the big day, and we know that everyone who loves Thanksgiving will feel us.
1. Should I have breakfast? I’ll be hungrier for dinner later.
2. I can’t wait for the mashed potatoes. No, the cranberry sauce. Omg the stuffing. I don’t know what I’ll eat first.
3. This day is taking forever. When is dinner.
4. I love having my whole family here.
5. Wow, my little cousin is already engaged?
6. Yeah I’m over this family thing. I want food.
7. I hope my mom remembered those rolls I like.
8. Oooooh I smell it. The turkey. It’s coming.
9. Nono that’s my seat. That corner is where they put the mashed potatoes.
10. This is the best meal I have ever eaten. Seriously. Better than last year. And the year before.
11. I didn’t know food could taste like this. Why don’t I eat this every day?
12. Because it makes me so full. That’s why. Oh lord. Can’t move.
13. Mmmmm sleepy.
14. I’m never eating again.
15. Aw man, it’s over already? 364 days until next year…