Ah yes, it’s that time again. When you realize in a panic that you have to find the perfect gift for everyone you know that won’t break the bank and also won’t take forever to find. Some people have a gift (or are weird and get their holiday shopping done by October) but for everyone else, take a look at this list of faces that anyone who’s struggled to holiday shop is sure to understand right away.
1. When you see exactly what you want and while you’re WALKING TO THE SHELF SOMEONE SWIPES THE LAST ONE:
2. When there are literally no checkout aisles with fewer than 10 people waiting in line:
3. When you get to checkout and they tell you the item you thought was 30% off is actually 60% off:
4. The 40th time you hear “Jingle Bells” play over the store PA:
5. When you get to a store right before it opens and you’re looking at the other people waiting there like:
6. When they tell you the gift won’t ship to your parents’ house until December 27th:
7. When you and someone else want the same thing and you try to decide whether to be the better person:
8. When you realize that the same gift would totally work for two different people and they’ll never even know:
9. When someone stops in the middle of the store aisle with a huge cart full of stuff and leaves no room for you to get around:
10. The 12th time circling around the parking lot looking for an empty space:
11. When you bring someone who can’t hang and they want to take a coffee break:
12. When you see something that you will literally never use but it’s 85% off:
13. When you realize that after this horrible experience is over, you’ve made it one step closer to the holidays:
Want to skip all the crazy lines and mobs while holiday shopping this season? Check out Love With Food’s Cyber Monday sale and get all the foodie gifts you need right from your computer!