Everyone knows the holidays are a time when everyone gets in a cooking (and more importantly) eating mood. The family get-togethers, the cold weather, the stress of gift-giving…so if you’re going to treat yourself, why not do it with one of these mouthwatering holiday recipes?
1. These potatoes with cheese and also heaven.
2. This bread pudding that will ruin you for any other dessert.
3. The spinach and artichoke dip that’s like a warm hug when you come in from the snow.
And also 100% gluten-free.
4. This squash topped with crunchy cheese that will make you remember why you should eat your vegetables.
5. The roasted garlic clove chicken that’s comfort on a plate.
6. These pan-roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon that will make you forget all about those bad childhood memories.
And again, completely gluten-free.
7. This gorgonzola risotto with mushrooms that might cheer you up enough to make you forgive your cousin for hitting on your SO last New Year’s.
8. These biscuits and gravy that will have you up at dawn on Christmas – but not because of the presents.
9. This spice cake with eggnog frosting that will be your new reason to count the days until this time of year.
10. And this triple-chocolate trifle that looks so fancy your guests might just think they’re in the wrong house.
What other holiday recipes make this your favorite time of year? Tell us in the comments below!