Whether you’re in a relationship or not, you can’t deny that Valentine’s Day if nothing else is a holiday pretty devoted to chocolate. We at Love With Food think there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you’re looking forward to having a happy Valentine’s Day just because you know you’re gonna be gorging on the good stuff, we know that feel.
1. When the pink and red stuff appears in the grocery store and everyone else rolls their eyes while you’re secretly cheering.
2. Hearing about new seasonal chocolate products (STARBUCKSMOLTENCHOCOLATELATTE) literally feels like second Christmas.
3. When your SO asks where you want to go out for the holiday and you check around for the restaurants with the best chocolate desserts:
4. And then when they say they have to go “run an errand” on February 13th and you know exactly where they’re going.
5. When you get jewelry and freak out and then realize that means you aren’t getting candy.
Psst…you can always order some Mini Chocolates by Ritter Sport.
6. The naughty texts you send your SO the week before February 14:
7. Bringing in chocolate to your office to “share” with everyone just so you can sit there and eat it all day:
Try some of this Toffee by Dave’s Sweet Tooth. Just be prepared to fight over the last piece.
8. When the waiter clears away your dinner plates and you know your chocolate souffle is on the way:
9. Telling yourself that the calories don’t count because basically EVERYONE eats a bunch of chocolate on this holiday:
10. And then on February 15th when you pounce on all the huge Valentine’s Day candy sales like:
Why else do you think chocolate is the best part of Valentine’s Day? Tell us in the comments below!