- Mars has introduced a new line of three peanut M&M flavors, so don’t bother giving me any other candy.
Flickr user comedy_nose
- Baskin-Robbins has introduced a Sour Patch Kids ice cream to destroy all of our self-control and give us something else to try and sneak into movie theaters.
Flickr user drothamel
- Atlanta is now home to the first eco-friendly food truck on the East Coast, a Mexican-Asian fusion truck called Yumbii, which converts exhaust into nitrogen gas and water vapor.
Flickr user Jason Riedy
- Trader Joe’s pulled a very cruel April Fool’s joke and tricked people into thinking it was closing all its stores nationwide.
Flickr user Aranami
- Time to feel even more guilty about forgetting to recycle. The Heartland Biogas Project in Colorado is turning food waste into freakin’ electricity.
Flickr user Hernan Pinera
Check back on Noshable every Friday for more updates about the latest news in food!