- This week celebrity chefs headed to Washington to try and convince Capitol Hill to address the 70 billion pounds of food wasted every year. If they say no, they probably don’t get to take selfies.Flickr user Sangre-La.com
- As if there weren’t enough reasons to visit Disney World, the newly opened Disney Springs is essentially a foodie theme park in itself – with all-new options spanning all cuisines, inside the park’s (formerly-known as) Downtown Disney area.
- Carb lovers, try not to drool onto your keyboards: Olive Garden just introduced a spaghetti pie, complete with a real crust. Lol byeeeeeee.
Flickr user That Other Paper
- Whole Foods opened its first Whole Foods 365 grocery store in Los Angeles this week, and plans to open 19 more locations within a year. The new stores are focused on making shopping more convenient while also more cost-effective.
- Because humanity cannot be trusted to have anything nice, you’ll find Blueberry Pie and Fruity Crisp Oreos in stores this summer. Who am I kidding of course I’ll buy them.
Check back on Noshable every Friday for more of the latest updates on the world of food news!