This week was big in the food world. Check out all the updates below! Try not to get too hungry.
Flickr user theimpulsivebuy
- In an attempt to be healthier…or maybe just less gross, Pizza Hut is stopping the use of two major preservatives from its food at the urging of the Environmental Working Group for consumers to avoid them.
- You can now make your own ice cream bar at Magnum’s new shop in Soho. 20 toppings. 3 chocolate coatings. All happiness.
- Charles Harper, who helped turn the company ConAgra into the food production giant it is today, behind brands like Marie Callendar’s, Gulden’s Mustard, and Healthy Choice died this week at 88 years old.
- New York has announced that beginning in July it will require all its hotels, wholesalers and other vendors to separate their organic waste and recycle it.
- Starbucks is launching a nitro cold brew because why pay too much for your daily coffee when you can pay way way too much for coffee? Lol just kidding, don’t cut in front of me in the line to get it or I cut you.
Check back on Noshable every Friday for more of the latest updates on news in the food world!