- Oprah will soon be launching her own food line: Oprah’s Kitchen. You get Oprah food, and YOU get Oprah food and EVERYONE gets Oprah food!
- A New York state court upheld the governor’s decision to raise the state’s minimum wage to $15/hr for fast food workers.
- The University of Florida has opened an on-campus food pantry to help feed students and teach them about growing their own food.
- Burger King launched its Whopperrito, because this is our society now.
- Anyone bought a Keurig Kold soda machine? You can get your money back. The company is ending the production and sales of the beverage maker it launched last year with Coca-Cola after a serious fall in sales.
Check back on Noshable every week for more of the latest updates on the food world!