There’s a lot of information out there about being gluten-free, and it can get a little overwhelming. But learning about being gluten-free doesn’t have to mean endless hours of scrolling through WebMD. There are much better internet sources to scour. We collected 10 of the coolest infographics packed full of information about what it’s like to live gluten-free – and we promise, none of them will make you feel like you’re being lectured to.
1. The Basic Facts About Being Gluten-Free
2. So What Foods Are Gluten, Anyway?
3. What To Avoid, And What To Buy A Lot Of
4. How To Watch Out For Cross-Contamination
5. How To Substitute For Wheat Flour In No Time
6. The Unfortunate Cost Of Being Gluten-Free
7. The Real Impact Of Being Celiac
8. How To Test And Live Worry-Free With Celiac
9. Top Cities In The U.S. For Gluten-Free Eating (According To HuffPost)
10. Where The Gluten-Free Market Is Headed
Have you seen any other awesome infographics about being gluten-free? Tell us in the comments below!