In honor of National Oatmeal Day coming up soon, Chandice Probst, the powerhouse behind Gluten-Free Frenzy and the co-curator of our October “Love Is Wicked” gluten-free box rounded up a list of 16 of her favorite gluten-free oatmeal recipes to share with us, and with all of you! Trust us, you’ll be keeping warm with these all season long.
Whether in cookie, bar or traditional oatmeal form, these gluten-free oatmeal recipes are sure to warm your belly and do your heart good.
1. The roundup starts with these fluffy, delicious overnight oatmeal pancakes drenched in mouthwatering buttermilk syrup. This recipe is so tasty and will soon become a family favorite. The syrup alone is addicting but when paired with these hearty pancakes & fried apples, it is the ultimate breakfast. Recipe courtesy of yours truly, Chandice Probst of Gluten Free Frenzy. Find the full recipe HERE.
2. Next up is this scrumptious pumpkin bread. Chrystal over at Gluten Free Palate always comes up with the most delicious recipes that are so approachable. Get the full recipe HERE.
3. These overnight chunky monkey oats from Sharon at What the Fork Food Blog look so delicious. Her photography is so incredible it makes you want to reach out and lick your computer screen! Get the full recipe HERE.
4. Megan over at A Dash of Megnut has created to super hearty granola with the classic childhood flavors you remember. Her peanut butter and jelly granola is one that the whole family will enjoy. Get the full recipe HERE.
5. I love how chewy and delicious these oatmeal chia peanut butter chocolate chip cookies from EA Stewart look. She always has great ideas for tasty and healthy treats. Get the full recipe HERE.
6. Fearless Dining always has fantastic recipes that are easy and can be made in a jiffy. These apple crisp overnight oats are a great dish for starting the day. Get the full recipe HERE.
7. Linnaea over at I’m Gluten Free may be young but she is super talented! These paleo no-bake cookies look as delicious as their classic counterpart and can be made so easily. Get the full recipe HERE.
8. My sweet friend Jules is a baking genius! Her culinary creations have been highlighted perfectly in these overnight oatmeal waffles. Get the full recipe HERE.
9. This bowl of hearty pumpkin maple oatmeal from Erin at Meaningful Eats is a dish that is sure to stick to your ribs and keep your belly satisfied well into the day. Get the full recipe HERE.
10. Allergy Awesomeness is full of family fun recipes that work for everyone. I am especially fond of these blender oatmeal banana chocolate chip muffins. Get the full recipe HERE.
11. Nora over at A Clean Bake has some tasty recipes and these raspberry baked oatmeal squares are no exception. They look divine! Get the full recipe HERE.
12. Oh how I love to see the tasty dishes Jeanine at Faithfully Gluten Free makes. These caramel apple cheesecake bars look rich and mouthwatering. Get the full recipe HERE.
13. Amanda from Gluten Free in Miami is great at creating recipes the kiddos will especially love. Her easy breakfast bars with peanut butter and oatmeal are sure to please little and big tummies alike. Get the full recipe HERE.
14. I love cookies so Maya’s recipe for sugar-free oatmeal cookies was a natural draw for me. She blogs over at Wholesome Yum. Get her full recipe HERE.
15. Raia at Raia’s Recipes has such a knack for creating recipes that are both tasty and wholesome for your body. These cinnamon apple oatmeal cookies of hers look great! Get the full recipe HERE.
16. I just had to include these peanut butter and jelly crumble bars in this roundup. Rebecca over at Strength and Sunshine is a fantastic blogger and recipe developer. Get the full recipe HERE.
What do you think of Chandice’s list? Any other gluten-free oatmeal recipes that you think are award-winning? Tell us in the comments below! And be sure to check out all of Chandice’s recipes on her blog, Gluten-Free Frenzy!