1. When someone asks whether being on a gluten-free diet means you “can’t eat anything good”:
Uh-huh, just celery and water. That’s why I look angry.
2. When the waiter at the restaurant says they’re “not sure” about whether a dish has gluten:
Would that change if I said I’m “not sure” I’m going to tip you?
3. When you discover a new recipe for gluten-free bread that doesn’t suck:
Food Network here I come.
4. When you see they re-stocked the gluten-free baked goods at Whole Foods:
*spends entire paycheck on cookies*
5. When you’re trying to figure out if a food is really gluten-free from the label:
Psst…if you’ve ever had this problem, check out G-Free Foodie’s awesome guide to reading gluten-free labels and rest easy.
6. When your friend says they made cookies…
with gluten-free flour.
Your friendship just leveled up.
7. When someone offers you pizza and then says “oh wait, sorry, it’s…normal pizza…”
I’ll be over here being normally annoyed.
8. When you go to a new grocery store and they don’t have the gluten-free brands you love:
Why has thou forsaken me?
9. When you make a new friend and it turns out they’re gluten-free too:
GF BFFs. Sure it’s a thing.
10. When you cook for your friends and they love it—and didn’t realize it was gluten-free.
So…you had three helpings “just to be nice?”
11. When you know that being gluten-free doesn’t really mean you have to give up anything:
Life’s too short to give up pizza. Queen Bey would agree.
Do you know any other faces everyone on a gluten-free diet will recognize? Tell us in the comments! And if you want more awesome gluten-free ideas, recipes and cool stuff from Love With Food, check it all out here.
(all GIFs taken from Giphy.com)