People who love food know that it’s worth taking seriously. And sometimes the universe seems to work against you to take all the fun out of it. We know how you feel. Take a look at this list of things that are bound to annoy all food lovers and tell us that they don’t strike a nerve.
1. When the brownies get burned onto the bottom of the NONSTICK pan.
I bought this pan for a reason. What is life??
2. When you watch that roast chicken like a hawk and it STILL gets overcooked.
But…it wasn’t done 5 minutes ago…I don’t understand…
3. When you make the perfect sandwich, bite into it and all the stuff in the middle falls out of the back.
I wanted it ON the bread okay?
4. Watching the waiter bring out the food you ordered…and bring it to someone else at another table who got the same thing.
Sure whatever, fine. I’m the one starving to death over here but who cares.
5. When you order a pizza and open the box and see that all the toppings have slid over to one side.
I didn’t ask for half pepperoni.
6. And worse, when you take a slice and EVERYTHING FALLS OFF AND IS LOST AND NOT THE SAME WHEN YOU PILE IT BACK ON.
Like a pizza slice after a tornado.
7. When you get a donut in a to-go bag and all the frosting and sprinkles get stuck to the paper when you take it out.
But…that’s the best part…
8. When the toaster doesn’t toast the bread enough on one try, but burns it to a damn crisp after 10 seconds on the second try.
9. When your spoon falls into your soup/cereal/whatever.
The most valiant attempts to keep the food off your shirt, foiled.
10.When you’re out to dinner and the waiter asks if anyone wants dessert and your friends all say they’re tired and “waaay too full” and you were dreaming about the chocolate cake.
Next time I’m coming here alone.
What other little things annoy you as food lovers? Tell us in the comments below! And remember, Love With Food will deliver delicious snacks right to your door every month. No hassle. No work required.