Making a New Year’s resolution is a great idea. A decision to improve yourself or your life is always something to be applauded. One of the most common resolutions is to eat better. Sigh. We’ve probably all made that one. It sounds like a great idea, and we’re all into it for the first few weeks of January…and then it starts to get tough. We get it.
1. The resolve at the beginning of every day.
Come at me cookie dough. You don’t own me.
2. The pride when you finish your yogurt and berries for breakfast.
So healthy. Much fiber.
3. When your coworker brings in donuts from that place you love.
Breathe through your nose. Don’t let yourself smell the glaze-y deliciousness.
4. When you finally get to have lunch and the salad that sounded so good last night is just kind of…sad.
Also someone in the next room is eating something with bacon.
5. When you’re dying for a sweet snack mid-afternoon and remember those fruit snacks you threw in your gym bag like a week ago.
Thanks, past me who clearly knew future me would lose motivation.
Remember, you can always find better-for-you, junk-free snacks inside a Love With Food box!
6. When you finally get home and just want a glass of wine but can’t because resolutions.
But a glass of red wine’s technically like, good for you right? Right.
7. When you try out a new better-for-you pasta recipe and it totally rocks.
But eating the whole pot is still not a good idea.
8. When you’re watching reruns of “The Great British Baking Show” and just want everything.
It’s like delicious frosted art. I’m not crying you’re crying!
9. When your friend says they wish they could stick with their resolutions as well as you do.
I am steadfast. I am resolute.
10. And then 10 seconds later.
Health extends to your state of mind too, okay?
Want to try your own box of all-natural snacks? Sign up for Love With Food today! Already signed up? Refer a friend and earn points!