1. Hi everyone, this is chocolate and it’s just whatever.
Flickr user LongitudeLatitude
2. People go nuts over this stuff but it’s not that great.
Flickr user luisacontreras-87
I just don’t get it.
3. I mean, does this kind of thing really make your mouth water?
Flickr user ginnerobot
4. No one ever does anything new or innovative with chocolate.
I mean, okay fine. This Brownie Brittle is cool but that’s probably like the only thing.
5. And anyone with any sort of dietary restrictions? Out of the club.
Flickr user mnem
You can’t have this type of delicious stuff when you’re gluten-free…oh, shoot, these are the gluten free ones. Dang. Wrong photo.
Er, just pay no attention to this Chocolate Banana Bar by Kutoa. This got here by mistake. Ignore the stuff about “flax seeds” and “chia” and “vegan” and gluten free,” nothing to see here.
7. Those “classic” chocolate recipes aren’t really that great. You’re just conditioned to think that.
Flickr user Denise Cross Photography
8. It doesn’t even pair well with anything else.
Flickr user spratt504
9. And it’s all the same, no variation. Yawn.
Flickr user Andrew_Writer
10. It’s one of those foods that never works well at a party.
Flickr user tornatore
If you say you’re bringing chocolate, don’t be surprised if you get uninvited.
11. And whoever said chocolate was comfort food clearly has never been comforted.
Flickr user Vegan Feast Catering
“I’m sad. Time for some Brussels sprouts” – said everyone.
12. Basically, chocolate is blah. We’re over it. Right?
Flickr user sfllaw
I swear after this fifth piece I am done with it forever.
Any other suggestions for why you should never eat chocolate again? Tell us in the comments below!