Everyone knows a day can start of great (or not so great) depending on breakfast. Same goes for people on a gluten-free diet. Just because you can’t have gluten doesn’t mean there still aren’t endless gluten-free breakfast options delicious enough to actually make you want to get out of bed.
1. Gluten-Free Maple Apple Breakfast Sausage
The smell of this stuff cooking will get any lazybones out of bed.
2. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Spiced Muffins
You’ll be craving these all year round after one bite.
3. Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Best kind of breakfast? One that’s ready when you wake up.
4. Mediterranean Shakshouka
Poached eggs, spicy tomato sauce, and feta cheese. There’s a reason breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
5. Gluten-Free Waffles with Raspberry Lemon Syrup
Or its alternative name: The breakfast that will ruin you for all others.
6. Almond Flour Cinnamon Roll Biscuits
*insert 12 Facebook love emojis*
7. Polenta with Roasted Vegetables and Feta Cheese
Looks so classy and fancy, but is actually a snap.
8. Gluten-Free Mediterranean Quiche
Careful, these bite-sized guys will hook you fast.
9. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes
No it’s not dessert. It’s breakfast, okay? It’s perfectly okay to eat at 9am.
10. Sweet Potato, Apple and Pancetta Hash
It should be on a dining table in a Pottery Barn magazine.
11. Quinoa Berry Breakfast Bowl
Think a quinoa bowl sounds like a sad breakfast? Think again.
12. Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Tacos
Everyone’s favorite Mexican egg dish made bite-sized. Genius.
13. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Waffles
Ugh. Just…stop with your perfection. I can’t drool like this in public.
14. Slow-Baked Broccoli Frittata
Don’t like broccoli? Well that’s about to change. Forever.
15. Gluten-Free Breakfast Tostadas
Tostadas for breakfast? What is this, college?
What’s your favorite gluten-free breakfast recipe? Tells us in the comments below!
Adorei essas opcoes de lanches para o cafe da manha!