Cookies are one of life’s true simple pleasures, and being gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to miss out on them at all. There are almost endless options for making gluten-free cookies as delicious and indulgent as anything with gluten. Just check out one of these recipes below and you’ll see how right we are.
1. Red Velvet Gluten-Free Crinkle Cookies
Almost as pretty as they are scrumptious.
2. Flourless Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
Moist and rich and peanut-butter packed. For those days when you really just need to treat yo’self.
3. Chocolate Mint Cookies
Chocolate-y, refreshing and not too sweet.
4. Chai Spiced Cookies
These are so delicious and easy to pop into your mouth, you should probably hide them from yourself.
5. Gluten-Free German Chocolate Cake Cookies
Everyone’s favorite (albeit messy) cake in a bite-sized piece of heaven.
6. Chocolate Chip Espresso Cookies
These ain’t your mama’s chocolate chip cookies.
7. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
As if you need another excuse to eat Reese’s cup, right?
8. Raspberry Coconut Almond Cookie Bars
Layers upon layers of sweet perfection.
9. Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies
Need the perfect cookie to dip into a cup of tea on a rainy afternoon? Problem solved.
10. Gluten-Free Orange Cinnamon Lace Cookies
Light and airy, yet still sweet and rich.
11. Cherry Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies
So many delicious things packed into one cookie.
12. Gluten-Free Maple Pecan Shortbread Cookies
Sweet and salty, crumbly and crunchy. Need we say more?
13. Gluten-Free Mocha Macaroons
Trying to cut back on those cups of coffee? Get it in your cookies instead.
14. Gluten-Free Lemon Squares with Almond Flour Crust
You’ll be coming up with excuses to have a fancy tea party just to make these.
15. Strawberry Margarita Cookies
A thousand times yes.
What are your favorite recipes for gluten-free cookies? Tell us in the comments below!