We don’t have too many rules at Love With Food, but one of them has to be this: Any excuse to eat baked goods for breakfast is valid. And all you gluten-free peeps out there don’t ever have to miss out of the glory that is the muffin. Whether they’re sweet or savory, gluten-free muffins make any morning a good one. Just try any of these 15 recipes to see what we mean.
1. Chocolate Banana Gluten-Free Muffins
Dessert is breakfast and breakfast is dessert. It’s all good, okay?
2. Gluten-Free Whole Grain Cheese and Mustard Muffins
3. Gluten-Free Pizza Muffins
It’s like they stole this right from my dreams.
4. Strawberry Corn Muffins
5. Spiced Maple Butternut Squash Muffins
So fall. Much season. Very muffin.
6. Coconut Chocolate Chunk Gluten-Free Muffins
7. Gluten-Free Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Don’t pretend you aren’t picturing these at a garden party.
8. Pumpkin Pie Olive Oil Muffins
9. Chocolate Avocado Muffins with Toasted Pistachio Crumble
10. Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins
11. Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
12. Paleo Blueberry Muffins
13. Gluten-Free Cornbread Muffins
14. Blackberry Almond Meal Muffins
15. Carrot Cake Oat Muffins
What are your favorite recipes for gluten-free muffins? Tell us in the comments below!