Breakfast is not only the most important meal of the day because it’s the first – it’s also one of the most fun to get creative with. Pancakes are a classic breakfast, and just because you eat gluten-free doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of some of the fantastic recipes out there. Check out these 15 recipes for gluten-free pancakes, and we promise you’ll be having breakfast for lunch and dinner pretty quick.
1. Banana and Dark Chocolate Pancakes
Two of the best flavors put into the best breakfast food.
2. Blood Orange Pancakes with Blood Orange Syrup
So much orange. All the yes.
3. Chocolate Fudge-Filled Pancakes with Caramel Sauce
If you think breakfast can’t also be dessert, you’re wrong.
4. Cinnamon Blueberry Rice Flour Pancakes
Comfort on a plate.
5. Pumpkin and Cranberry Pancakes
The ultimate fall breakfast that no one will judge you for making literally any time of year.
6. Vegan Chocolate Chip Strawberry Pancakes
Yup, vegan too. Boom.
7. Cornmeal Bacon Pancakes
Talk about hardy. These pancakes will keep you going all day.
8. Flourless Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIIIIIME. At breakfast.
9. Gluten-Free Ricotta Pancakes
Sure, ricotta sounds weird in pancakes. Just try it. Fluffy doesn’t even begin to describe them.
10. Corn-Scallion Pancakes
Who knew savory pancakes could be so delish. Try adding syrup anyway!
11. Blueberry Earl Grey Pancakes
12. Applesauce & Oat Pancakes
They might sound too “healthy,” but trust us, they’ll still blow you away.
13. Matcha Green Tea Pancakes
14. Lemon Pancakes with Yogurt and Berries
So many fresh flavors you won’t know what to do with yourself.
15. Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes
What are your favorite recipes for gluten-free pancakes? Tell us in the comments below!