Let’s face it, the right to great pasta should basically be a given – especially for people who are gluten-free. Luckily there are more and more options these days – gluten-free brands like Schar, La Rosa and Manini’s make great pasta, and even big brands like Barilla have gotten into the gluten-free game. To give you a little inspiration, here are 15 gluten-free pasta recipes that you’ll be dying to try out.
1. Gluten-Free Stovetop Mac and Cheese
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
2. Gluten-Free Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti + pie = a match made in heaven.
3. Gluten-Free Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
So many amazing words in one sentence.
4. Linguine With Shrimp and Slow-Roasted Tomatoes
Classy, smoky, and oh-so-easy to pull off.
5. Lemony Pasta with Grilled Asparagus
Like spring in a bowl.
6. Gluten-Free Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
You’ll be going back for thirds of this stuff.
7. Gluten-Free Stuffed Shells
Like lasagna, but in perfect little pasta packages.
8. Four Cheese Ravioli in Brown Butter Sage Sauce
Tastes five-star, but only takes the effort of two-star.
9. Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
*cough cough* I think I’m sick, someone make this for me.
10. Gluten-Free Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Despite the bacon, this stuff is delightfully…light.
11. Late Summer Farmers Market One-Pot Pasta
So much big veggie flavor you might just forget you’re actually eating pasta.
12. Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo with Caramelized Squash and Red Onions
Creamy and decadent yet fiber-packed. Win-win.
13. Pizza Pasta Bake
Another combination that can literally never lose.
14. Black Bean Spaghetti with Roasted Butternut Squash
Never had black bean pasta? Your world is about to change.
15. Creamy Pumpkin Penne
Think you’re over the pumpkin thing? Think again.
What are your favorite gluten-free pasta recipes? Tell us in the comments below!