November is National Peanut Butter Month, which means that you’ve got 20 more days to eat all you can and still have a legitimate excuse. Need some ideas? Just take a look at this list of 20 excellent treats, enough to try a new one every day until this glorious month is over.
1. First, get started with some peanut butter-on-peanut butter cookie action.
Flickr user Maggie Holland
2. Then get a little rich with some cheesecake.
Flickr user Korona Lacasse
3. If you’d rather go vegan, fear not: This peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe has you covered.
Flickr user Veganbaking.net
4. Next you’ll be wondering why everyone doesn’t put peanut brittle on top of chocolate cake.
Flickr user thebittenword.com
5. Go Midwest with these buckeyes from Ohio.
Flickr user stevendepolo
6. Then remix the classic PB&J.
Flickr user jeffreyw
7. Who says fudge can only be made with chocolate?
8. Take pumpkin cupcakes, add some peanut butter chocolate chip frosting and enjoy.
Flickr user blurdom
9. Would you believe this fancy-looking dessert is all peanut butter?
Flickr user Didriks
10. These peanut butter blondies might just make you want to forget all the other recipes.
Flickr user ginnerobot
11. Forget plain old cereal, this white chocolate/peanut butter/rice krispies candy is next-level.
Flickr user RDPixelShop
12. And this. Just stop it with this.
Flickr user DaveOnFlickr
13. These peanut butter kiss cookies are almost too precious to eat. But not quite.
Flickr user m01229
14. This peanut butter pie might just make you forget about your grandma’s apple pie.
Flickr user roland
15. Three words: peanut butter torte.
Flickr user kim siciliano salem
16. Whoever said peanut butter doesn’t belong inside of a cupcake doesn’t know how to live.
Flickr user arnold | inuyaki
17. Why buy storebought Reese’s when you can make your own?
Flickr user Bohemianism
18. Gluten-free doesn’t have to mean that fantastic peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are off-limits.
Flickr user jfiess
19. Talk about an amped-up campfire snack.
20. And finally, close out the month with some epic peanut brittle ice cream.
Flickr user starsandspirals
How are you celebrating National Peanut Butter Month? Tell us in the comments below!