1. It bugs you to no end when people pronounce it wrong.
KEEN. WAH. GOT IT?
i heart keenwah makes it easy to remember. They also make Quinoa Puffs Herbes de Provence that will make you feel things you never thought a snack could make you feel.
2. You could find your way to the right shelf at the grocery store in your sleep.
“…How did I end up at Trader Joe’s?”
“Eh, well since I’m already here…”
*puts every box of quinoa in shopping cart*
3. This is you when somebody says “So quinoa is basically just rice, right?”
Stop embarrassing yourself. Get educated.
4. You’re delighted whenever you find a new snack with quinoa.
Like Chocolate Banana Bars from 2 Degrees. Delish. Get on it.
5. You know how to cook quinoa perfectly every time, without ever checking a recipe.
Following directions is for newbs. Only people who really get quinoa know how to cook it right.
6. When someone says that something “has quinoa” in it, you have to know what kind.
Red? White? Black? Get the colors straight, people. They’re not all the same!
7. You know your life (and diet) got 100x better the day you were first introduced to quinoa.
You complete me, quinoa. I will always love you.
What are some other signs you love quinoa too much? Tell us in the comments below!
Feature photo by Flickr user Daquella manera
Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.