Friday, September 12th is National Chocolate Milkshake day (yes it really exists) and today we will celebrate this deliciously rich dessert by taking a look at it’s history while sharing with you our favorite milkshake recipes!
- Fact: milkshakes used to be an alcoholic drink! It was first described in 1885, as “a sturdy, healthful eggnog type of drink, with eggs, whiskey, etc., served as a tonic as well as a treat”. Here’s how you can make your own bourbon chocolate milkshake.
- The first commercial milkshake was actually sold in Walgreens under the name “Horlicks Malted Milk” and was made by simply adding 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream into a chocolate milk and chocolate syrup mixture. Now make your own Chocolate Malt Milkshake complete with malt milk powder
- A “frost”in the 1930s was slang for anything added to ice cream. So for example, a coffee frost, is coffee blended with scoops of ice cream. Want an afternoon pick me up? Try this recipe for Nutella Coffee Milkshake
- If you order a “Shake One in the Hay” in a restaurant in Ohio, you’d get a delicious Strawberry Milkshake. Mmmm! Go make your own Frosty Strawberry and Cream Milkshake
- And that takes us to the present day, the perfect trio: Hamburger, fries, and a thick frothy milkshake! Recipe: Classic Vanilla Milkshake
What are you waiting for, go make yours today!
In our life travel is most important for the grow experience and self-development that store beautiful memories. Keep in touch with Southwest Customer Service call now, Our Southwest Customer Service Number helpdesk will always there for you to provide you all the superb comfort and safety deals provider.
You do not have to worry about anything under our expert guidance. So, when you dial our Etihad Airways Contact Number, our expert will help you in every possible way. We offer you the best support and services in every place and every moment.
It as great that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made here.
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.