Breakfast potatoes are one of my favorite parts of brunching around the city, yet I rarely make them at home. When Megan and Reed Selby from Fogg City Spice Co. visited our 3:30 cooking set this month, I was ecstatic to discover how quick, easy and flavorful their Lemon Rosemary Breakfast Potatoes are to make. The key is in the spice!
1 Packet of Fogg City Spice Co Lemon Rosemary Seasoning
2 Tablespoons of Oil
2 Tablespoons of Butter
1 Onion, chopped
1 Red or Green Bell Pepper, chopped
5 to 6 Medium Potatoes
2 to 3 Sprigs Rosemary
- In a saute pan over medium heat, heat two tablespoons of oil.
- Add the onions and peppers and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add butter, potatoes and stir.
- Add Fogg City Spice Co. Lemon Rosemary Seasoning pack and rosemary sprigs.
- Lower the heat and continue to cook, stirring often, until the potatoes are nicely browned 20 to 25 minutes (higher heat may cause crispiness)
- Remove rosemary sprigs and serve.
In the comments below let us know, what vegetables, meat or spice would you add to these breakfast potatoes?
United Parcel Services (UPS) is a multinational supply chain management and package delivery organization. The UPS has its headquarters in Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA. It has a huge package operation with various bifurcations through which packages are delivered globally on time.
Turn back the hands of time with HyperGH 14x, a great anti-aging supplement.
Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
Buruan gabung sekarang juga
kemenangan menunggu kalian,bergabunglah di Ubcpokerbest
pendaftaran bisa kunjungi link berikut ( https://bit.ly/2Jwle72 )