We all have them. Whether by choice or forced, we always end up at a holiday party. And unless you come up with a really good excuse, you usually end up having to bring something. You can go the REALLY lazy route with something like crackers and cheese, but come on. And you also don’t want to commit to something too complicated. So what do you do? You make one of these perfect potluck recipes.
1. Pepper Jack Corn Casserole
2. Bloomin’ Onion Bread
You literally can’t go wrong with stuffing cheese into bread and baking it.
3. Cheesy Bacon Ranch Puffs
4. Green Bean Casserole with Onion Ring Topping
Green beans and onion rings are the ultimate OTP.
5. Beer and Cheddar Dip
6. Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble
Just far enough from dessert that you don’t have to be judged while eating leftovers at 9am the next morning.
7. Crispy Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
8. Arugula, Goat Cheese and Portobello Pizzas
Who says pizza needs bread anyway?
9. Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas
Double this recipe. Just trust us.
10. Ricotta and Parmesan Spread
Move over, spinach artichoke dip. There’s a new kid in town.
What are your go-to holiday potluck recipes? Tell us in the comments below!