- Sugar Plum, Sriracha Dusted Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips – Chocolate & Spice is the new Sweet & Salty, the perfect combo for dessert. We love that these potato chips pack a little crunch with rich chocolate and a dusting of Sriracha. ($12.75, 8oz, www.sugar-plum.com)
- Inglehoffer, Sriracha Mustard – Nothing says hot like horseradish and Sriracha. Adding this to a sandwich or potato salad will definitely kick it up a notch! ($3.75, 10oz, www.beavertonfoods.com)
- Lawless Jerky, Sweet Sriracha – Move aside BBQ sauce there is a new way to spice up bland meat, Sriracha. Try Lawless Jerky’s Sweet Sriracha Jerky for a hint of sweetness with a kick. ($8.99, 3 oz., www.lawlessjerky.com)
- Popcorn Indiana, Sriracha Popcorn – Next time you watch a movie reach for Popcorn Indiana’s Sriracha popcorn to up the action. (Family Pack $34.95, www.popcornindiana.com)
- Way Better Snacks, Simply Spicy Sriracha Tortilla Chips – What is way better than tortilla chips with salsa, a Sriracha Tortilla Chip With Salsa. We love these because they pack the perfect amount of crunch and spice. ($10.99, 10 Bags, www.lovewithfood.com)
- Sriracha, Kettle Chips – These all natural Sriracha Potato chips are the perfect blend of vinegar, garlic and chili. They pair great with shrimp cocktail, guacamole, 7 layer dip or solo. (5 oz, 5 – Pack, $14.99, www.kettlebrand.com)
- Spice Expressions, Spicy Sea Salts (Chipotle, Sriracha, Curry, Jalapeno, Ghost Pepper, Szechuan Pepper, Serrano, Habanero) – Get creative with these hot hot salts in your favorite recipes or dust as a finish. ($31.50, Etsy.com)
- Anna’s Spices, Sriracha Spicy Peanut Powder, African Spice Blend – This Nigerian inspired blend of peanuts and spice tastes great on chicken or sprinkled on rice. ($10, 2.5 oz Etsy.com)
- The Jam Stand, Not Just Peachy, Sriracha Jam – Peanut Butter and Jam just got a whole lot hotter with this sweet and spicy peach jam. ( $10, 8 oz, www.thej.am)
- Empire Mayonnaise Co., Sriracha Mayo – Turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and sriracha mayo sounds like a perfect sandwich to us! Spread this on a sandwich or eat with french fries this mayo is a must for every kitchen. ($7.50, 4oz, www.empiremayo.com)
Top 10 Sriracha Snacks to Turn Up the Heat
September 9, 2014 2 Comments
sounds yummy. I like it spicy. Semenax gives you a better climax.
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.