The air has a subtle crispness and the Indian Summer is on its way out. While discussing Halloween costume ideas at a local coffee shop, you sip on your PSL, pumpkin spice latte, and realize yes it is that time of year where pumpkin shows up everywhere. Here are some of our favorite pumpkin items this season!
1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream – Nothing says the beginning of Fall quite like a PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) from Starbucks. Now you can enjoy your favorite beverage in ice cream form. We are loving that!
2. Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt – We love that this low cal yogurt now has a hint of our favorite autumn taste, pumpkin spice of course. Mix in a little granola and it is like you are enjoying a pumpkin cheesecake with a lot less fat!
3. Spiced Pumpkin Pie Cliff Bar – High in Fiber and Protein and made with Organic Oats & Raisins, this pumpkin Spice Cliff makes every morning a good one!
4. Nonni’s Pumpkin Spice Biscotti – Not to spicy and not too sweet, this biscotti is great with your morning cappuccino.
5. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread – Trader Joe’s definitely knows how to do pumpkin, and this pumpkin cream cheese spread is at the top of our list!
6. Danielle Crunchy Pumpkin Chips – We love sweet potato chips, and once you try these crunchy pumpkin chips, it will be love at first sight!
7. Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bars – Breakfast on the go can sometimes get boring, but these spice it up just right!
8. Mini Ginger Pumpkin Ice Cream Mouthfuls – These mini ice cream sandwiches are the perfect combo of pumpkin, spice and well ice cream!
9. Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea – At 0 calories we love the hint of pumpkin in this gluten free caffeinated tea.
10. Rossi’s Pasta Pumpkin Spice Fettuccine – Pair this pumpkin spice pasta with a little brown butter and grilled chicken for a delightful fall dinner.
11. So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk – This non – GMO and gluten free pumpkin spice coconut milk tastes great added to a smoothie or warmed and sprinkled with some cinnamon and nutmeg.
12. Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies – We love mint Milanos so why not love the pumpkin spice ones too!
13. Ghiradelli Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Squares – These chocolate pumpkin squares are the perfect bit of sweet as an after dinner treat.
14.Ciao Bella Pumpkin Sea Salt Caramel Gelato – The sweet, salty and spicy flavor in this pumpkin gelato is belissimo!
15. Food Should Taste Good Harvest Pumpkin Tortilla Chips – These tortilla chips taste great alone or pair with hummus, crab dip or guacamole!
16. Rabbit Creek Pumpkin Pie Spice Cheese Ball Mix – A little pumpkin flavor coupled with the rich taste of cheese is bound to be a hit at any holiday table.
17. Lenny & Larry’s Pumpkin Complete Cookie – Yum!! These chewy Vegan cookies are subtly spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon.
18. Dancing Deer Baking Co’s Pumpkin Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix – Nothing beats waking up to the smell of warm pumpkin and cinnamon, luckily this mix allows that magic to happen!
19. Terra Pumpkin Spice Sweets Chips – The perfect spice and crunch all in one!
20. Alice’s Tea Cup Pumpkin Scone – Stop by one of these lovely tea houses on your next trip to NYC and enjoy their memorable pumpkin scone… you may even take a couple to go!